Monday, June 25, 2012

Gothic mani for AIS

Ok so as promised here is my latest mani! It was a gothic mani day over at AIS and I already had this blue on, so I had to figure out how to make it gothic. I'm not sure really if you can consider these cute skulls with bows and hearts and flowers very goth but oh well! lol. So I did the skulls on my left hand, and then on the right I did those scrolly looking things. I LOVE love L.O.V.E. this blue sooooo much! Its the most awesome dark blue grey creme. Its a Revlon, called Midnight! I've used it 3 times this week already hehe. Oh and I used my Drk-A plate for both images. WnW Ebony Hates Chris for the stamping...


 I know this is a short post, but I'm trying to get my new schedule figured out now that I'll be working again starting next week. 
Well I guess thats all for today! Hope you had a great weekend! It sure was hot here, like 100!! Too much for me, makes me feel blah!

As always, thanks for stopping by!


2 comments: